Uline Shipping Supplies - Pleasant Prairie, WI - 2018-Present
Associate Director, Web Design
Co-Direct web design team of 17 Web Designers, Web Developers, UI/UX Designers, and Web Merchandising Specialists within the Creative Services branch. Work directly with owner and VP of Creative services to update visuals and front-end code for all homepages, class, group, item, and mobile web pages. Direct the web design strategic planning and employee engagement. Art direct and manage the process for all web design creation and approvals.
- Managed the process to transfer the mobile website from a third-party company to our internal web servers.
- Restructured the web design workflows and processes with timelines and due dates to decrease turnaround times by half.
- Created cross-training documentation and processes to help team collaborate more efficiently and effectively.
- Implemented a workflow template to help in the project management of all current and future projects.
Comcast Spotlight - Englewood, CO - 2012-2018
Manager, Interactive Media and Graphic Design
Managed digital creative team of 6 Interactive Designers, Graphic Designers, and Interactive Coordinators in advertising branch. Worked closely with sales department to execute digital creative and print projects such as IBV (in banner videos), iTV, online banners, print materials, and web pages for large variety of clients.
- Decreased creative turnaround time from 5 days to 2 days through use of new processes and request systems in collaboration with IT and Engineering departments.
- Increased monthly digital advertisement creation from 75 to 100 to over 1.3K ads per month, contributing to growing increase in digital revenue of $17MM in 2013, $19.3MM in 2014, $19.8MM in 2015, and $23.8MM in 2016.
- Staffed Interactive Media and Graphic Design team for department from ground up, hiring qualified design-candidates within 3 months.
- Received 2015 GEM award for customer service.
RealPrompt - Louisville, KY - 2008–2012
Director, Creative Services
Directed 2 departments, online design and IT teams. Managed company websites, print materials, webinars, and created and edited training videos, and maintained company network. Oversaw creation and implementation of all internal and external software applications created by contractors and vendors.
- Increased company websites from few hundred visitors to over 10K weekly visitors by employing SEO and SEM strategies.
- Increased visitors to website and contact channels, augmenting online sales in 2010 by over 48% and in 2011 by 35%.
- Implemented steps to increase SEO, making websites top searches on Google, Yahoo, and other sites.
General Electric (GE) - Louisville, KY - 2005–2008
Web Design Information Architect
Collaborated with other team members on regular basis to produce effective media to help enhance company. Designed professional web pages and e-Commerce websites, interactive designs, and print material for promoting GE businesses and partners. Created interactive campaigns, including sweepstakes, banners, and presentations. Worked closely with offshore international development team.
- Performed as lead designer for team that redesigned 2008/2009 geappliances.com e-commerce website, applying heavy user-experience studies and testing and creating wireframes, mockups, design elements, animations, and HTML files.
- Led interactive designs on 2006 Winter Olympic Games and 2008 Summer Olympic Games promotional websites and sweepstakes online games, designing mockups and final layouts, and coding all Flash ActionScript and animations.
- Co-designed 2008 monogram.com's informational website, utilizing user-experience testing, wireframes, mockups, and Flash animations.
- Managed internal and external newsletters for various GE businesses, creating all layout designs, copy editing, and HTML, informing internal employees and external customers about GE products and/or services.
- Received the Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
Zale Corporation - Irving, TX - 1999–2005
Sr. Web Graphic Designer
HealthMates International - Grand Prairie, TX - 1998–1999
Kelly Services - Arlington, TX - 1995–1998
Contractor for computer applications and design